Are you looking for a way to have some fun with your friends?
Do you want to play just with your friends? Maybe it is time to RENT A COURT to play tennis the next time you are looking to have some fun.
To reserve a court, you will need to book in advance, and the cost of the court rental depends on your membership package. You can check the availability and prices through our online CourtReserve system.
You can also download the CourtReserve App from the App Store for both Apple → and Android → devices.
- All players must check in at the front counter and have a current waiver on file.
- Court Rentals should start and end on time. Please do not take the courts until your scheduled rental time.
- All players need to be a current “The Racquet Club at Seven Lakes” member, or be a registered guest and should have a customer profile on the CourtReserve system.
- Racquet rentals are available for $3.00 per racquet or $10 per court for 4 racquets.
Birthday Celebrations are always special at The Racquet Club at Seven Lakes!
Choose between a variety of package options to make your special day complete!
Each option comes with a professional and certified instructor and a birthday attendant to ensure your event is amazing!
Birthday Party Packages
Up to 10: $250.00
Up to 16: $325.00
Up to 24: $375.00
- Birthday Child/Player is Free and is not included in the total count
- Each Extra Person: $15.00
- Deposit to Confirm Party: $50.00 non-refundable
What Is Included?
- 1 Hour and 15 Minutes on Court with a Coach
- Assigned Birthday Host From RC@SL Staff
- 45 Minutes “on the sidelines” at Party Tables (2 Hour Total Function)
- Racquets and Balls for all Attendees to Use
- Parents/Accompanying Adults May Attend But are Required to Stay Off The Courts and on the Sidelines!
- Bottled Water and Juice are Included
- Players need to wear acceptable and clean gym shoes to be allowed onto the tennis courts.
- Our facility houses 4 har tru tennis courts. Birthday parties have their own court but there may be other activities and action on other courts during the same time.
- To make a reservation, a $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required. The final balance is due at the completion of your event and the party package selected is the package you are responsible for. If the number of additional guests exceeds what is outlined in the party package, additional guest fees will be charged at $15 per player.
The facility has four (4) courts that can accommodate up to 16 players at a time, with an additional 20+ or more people waiting.
Certified professional instructors can incorporate instruction into the event for newcomers to the sport.
The RC@SL can provide all the necessary equipment, such as racquets and balls, for the event, and catering is also allowed.